What information do we collect?
We may collect the following data:
- Information about your computer and about your visit to website including IP, number of visits, etc.
- Any information that you provide to use by means of subscribing, registering, and any other information that you choose to send to us.
- We do not collect any personal information to guests except for the webserver logs and analytics for statistical purposes.
Who is collecting your personal information?
Any information that you disclose while visiting to our website will be collected by ArcadeSpot.net and will be used in the manner specified below. Some games may also collect information in game that may be sent to the developers of the respective game. We will not be held responsible for any privacy practices on their end.
- Administer the website
- Improve the browsing experience of the users
- Enable the services provided by our website
- Communicate with the user via newsletter, etc.
- Send any purchased produce or services (if any)
- Send email notifications
- Provide third parties with statistical information – but not the information themselves
- Deal with enquiries and complaints
- Web servers can send information to your web browser via a cookie. The cookie will be saved on your local drive and is often requested back by the web server to enable that server to identify and track the web browser. As such, we may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on our website. Our providers / advertisers may also send cookies.
Use of Arcade Spot
Continued use of the site signifies that you accept any of the changes in the policy.